Spellmagazine.com terms and conditions of use
Spell magazine and www.spellmagazine.com are owned by Feme Ltd.
By using this website, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
The copyright to the featured content is owned by Feme Ltd. You may not publish, manipulate, distribute or reproduce any of that content in any way, nor may you use any of that content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
While we take every care to ensure that the information provided is accurate and complete, some of it may be supplied to us by third parties, and where that is the case, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
The website may invite you to interact with us: provide information, send in your own imagery, and join in webchats. By contributing you are granting us a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free licence to store your contributions on our servers and to display the contributions. We reserve the right to remove or change any content.
Please keep this website a clean and friendly zone. Do not submit contributions that are offensive, abusive, illegal, misleading or obscene. We do our best to monitor and moderate contributions and we reserve the right to take down any contribution that breaches any of the above rules, and we may be obliged to pass copies to appropriate authorities.
Competitions terms & conditions
• No purchase is necessary.
• Competition is open to UK residents only.
• No bulk or third party entries are permitted.
• The winners will be picked from valid tweets at random and notified within one week of the closing date.
• Details of entries will not be passed on to a third party, only in the event to enable the competition and prize to be processed.
• There is no cash alternative for the prize.
• Prizes will be posted within one week of the closing date.
• While Spell magazine will endeavour to supply prizes in their original condition, it will not be responsible or liable for the quality or any damage to the goods received.
• The winner may be required to sign a statement proving their eligibility/liability.
Details of the winners can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com.