From 3rd to 10th August 2019, Antidote Street hit up Russell Square, Old Street, Brixton and Covent Garden with their Summer Hair Lab Bus Tour.
The team rolled up at each location in their unmissable turquoise bus, armed with products and expertise – and natural hair junkies flocked!
The tour kicked off with a garden party at Russell Square, where guests could roll out a picnic blanket, kick back and enjoy the summer rays with a mix of great music and yummy bites. Throughout the rest of the dates, visitors picked from a menu a tailored services:
• Healthy hair MOT – leading healthy hair coach Enitan Agidee offered diagnostics and advice on reaching ultimate hair goals based on the individual
• Prescriptive product services – this allowed guests to discover the hair product regime personalised just for them
• Hair & Scalp Analysis – a look at the root needs and condition of the hair
• Braid bar – offered a comprehensive menu of outstanding yet easy to master braid looks
• Just a smidgen – trim service
• Twist outs and curl refreshers – for visitors who were after definition
• The Big Cut – which was ideal for those who wanted to take the plunge and finally begin their natural hair journey
For the tour, Antidote Street partnered up with ever-popular hair brand As I Am to provide consultations and product recommendations from their ranges. There were even goody bags – and an online/offline treasure hunt where visitors could win prizes, with the help of clues from @antidotestreet‘s Insta stories.
The week-long event wouldn’t have been complete without some influencer appearances: blogger and entrepreneur Frédérique Harrel and Love Island 2019 star Jourdan Riane showed up to support Antidote Street and raise awareness of their message.
The event was a huge success, and we can’t wait to see Antidote Street popping up at more locations on future tours!